- Email the following information to email@example.com with the subject line of “CDL PAPERWORK”.
- Copy of the front and back of your drivers license
- Copy of your permit from the DMV
- Copy of your DOT Healthcard
- Copy of your signed MVR
- If applicable letter from your employer stating that you are currently enrolled in the employer drug pool.
If you do not send copies of all the information above (except drug pool letter if you are not enrolled in one), we will send you an email stating that your application is incomplete and what information you are missing. We are not able to move forward with the process until we have all of the information requested above.
If you fail your drug test or your MVR comes back with too many infractions, you will not be able to drive the Training Center trucks and the Training Center will call to inform that you have been removed from the CDL training schedule because you are not an eligible candidate.